Apple Cider Vinegar as a Drink to Treat Gout in the Foot
For drinking, all you need to do is mix 2 to 3 teaspoons of vinegar into a large glass of water as well as stir thoroughly. Drink a glass 3 times per day. I can drink this not a problem, but if you can’t abide the taste, just add a little honey.
Red bell peppers celery (particularly good for you) parsley kale cabbage green leafy vegetables (but not cauliflower, spinach or even asparagus)
Soaking Gout Feet in Apple Cider Vinegar
Using apple cider vinegar has been utilized since ancient times for a number of ailments and scenarios, such as the management of gout. But, needless to say, today with refined vinegar and so on., you ought to be careful which apple cider vinegar you utilize.
- As a gout sufferer you need to do everything you can in order to remove the gout crystals that have formed in your joint(s).
- It is your natural reaction to these that causes your own gout symptoms of swelling, stiffness, swelling, redness, heat and very, very great pain.
- Drugs such as allopurinol as well as probenecid can be effective reducers of bloodstream uric acid.
- But they have to be taken over the long run as they only work although they are being taken.
- And they have some nasty side effects such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, dizziness, loss of appetite, skin rash, hives, itching, etc.